post your sexy pics here

Indeed. I don't understand why guest posting is still allowed. All it provides is wankers posting inane drivel. I mean, I can laugh about some random insult, but calling Isabel an emo dwarf with saggy tits is just pathetic. Plus, her tits aren't saggy, they have a natural shape ^_^

only sensy homos get offended by anonymous posting.

what's with you guys and rules rules rules? know who else enforced such rigid rules systems? HITLER.
are you guys nazis or something? because i don't think frinya would like you very much...

only sensy homos get offended by anonymous posting.

what's with you guys and rules rules rules? know who else enforced such rigid rules systems? HITLER.
are you guys nazis or something? because i don't think frinya would like you very much...

More like the people who post anonymously are usually chicken shits. Not willing to put a name on here so we can flame them after they say something stupid.
I don't see how that's a "rule". You should have to register to post on a public forum.

You should have to register to post on a public forum.

that seems a little ironic to me, shouldn't anyone be able to post what they feel without having to go though a bunch of bullshit registration if they're only going to post a few times or don't want to deal with all that on a public forum? if the guest posts bother you so much just don't read them.

More like the people who post anonymously are usually chicken shits. Not willing to put a name on here so we can flame them after they say something stupid.
I don't see how that's a "rule". You should have to register to post on a public forum.
Unregistered posting makes it a public forum. lol.

Right now anyone can post. Incorporating a task to limit that sounds like a rule to me. If it's so bad, have Will out them. Dwarf with saggy tits? HAH. That is funny! Frinya is cool as hell to me, but I'll still laugh at it. Whatevs.

Outing someone once would probably prevent it from ever happening again. Unless it IS some random from the intarweb.

UM already logs IPs, however the last I recall, that info is not something all Mods have access to.

I am down with unregistered posting.

look who is talking, the annonymous faggot

I assume he went anonymous because too many people would form personal opinions based on the user rather than the comment. Thats why a lot of the more controversial comments aren't from registered users. I'm playing Devil's Advocate, not the poster.

It's true though, it happens, and probably quite frequently. Though I see no reason to ever falsify one's own image, that's just silly. I'd rather refrain altogether , or maybe make smart-assed asides on instant messenger , hah.

It's true though, it happens, and probably quite frequently. Though I see no reason to ever falsify one's own image, that's just silly. I'd rather refrain altogether , or maybe make smart-assed asides on instant messenger , hah.

YES.