post your sexy pics here

that seems a little ironic to me, shouldn't anyone be able to post what they feel without having to go though a bunch of bullshit registration if they're only going to post a few times or don't want to deal with all that on a public forum?
Someone who just wants to post something won't scoot around in a picture thread and start flaming some random user.

not to mention Tered and other funny ones...
I don't mind guest posting.. that way the forum opens itself for everyone...
and some guests amuse me.

But about the nasty remarks: it's kind of true... if you post a picture: expect bad and good remarks, otherwise don't post it....
With that being said: the asshole above me
who insulted Isabel is obviously blind and mad.

Indeed!

You'd have to be lacking some mettle to genuinely be upset by something an Anonymous person said on the internet. I have a hard time caring about what my friends think, nevermind someone half a world away. :)

Stop being a pathetic little emo dwarf with saggy tits. You post pictures on a public forum, expect bad or good feedback. and yeah.... wear a bra.

This guy sounds jealous. Probably a 40 year old transvestite wearing his wife's makeup and underwear while he flames people anonymously on the net and wanks off.

Then again, probably not. But since he hasn't defended himself yet, let's all just assume it's true.

CIMG7040.jpg

CIMG7287.jpg

This guy sounds jealous. Probably a 40 year old transvestite wearing his wife's makeup and underwear while he flames people anonymously on the net and wanks off.
Someone is going to say it, so I might as well beat them to the punch. Do you think he is the Ghost Of The Red Dragon under a different guise?