post your sexy pics here

You know... I've always thought that people who have a cool "feature" such as a wierd looking nose, or mouths, or eyes actually look hotter than just: perfect babrbie dolls... I'm serious... I need some characteristic in the face especially to be attracted to someone.
I fucking hate men who look like they came out of J Crew commercial, or from a boy band... YUK!

So Jennifer: you look GREAT! screw what people think.
and Death Delirium: I honestly don't think you have an ugly nose at all.
If there is something that is unattractive about people, IMO- is insecurity.!
I liked the pic!
jesus christ he'll never leave now

lol @ this thread.
ana.jpg

That;s not what I meant.... surly arrogancy and and over confidence is GROSS but when a person is TOO insecure, it's also very bad.

El Stormo.. you know what I mean! :lol:
Yes, I know what you mean, don't worry. People who are so insecure that they overcompensate or manipulate are horrible... I simply wanted to add some nuance to your statement because lately it seems that everyone considers insecurity a capital offence :)

A good example of people who are so insecure that they overcompensate:
So you like ugos that know they're ugos because you're an ugo?

"Ah of course, the internet."

And these are my friends (notice I'm obviously the one in the black hoody)...

EDIT: Tried re-sizing the first pic. Didn't work.

DOUBLE EDIT: Now it did. Amazing.

I re-sized the above pic (fuck knows how though, eh). And now for a wee bitty more self-indulgence:
"Why hello there."

Malevolent intent.

An older pic at some party of my mate Lewis and I (a tad wrecked). For some reason, I look huge compared to him, but I think I was just closer to the camera than I thought. Probably Tennents or something I had there.

Now I've realised how boring a portrayal the above pics paint of me: