post your sexy pics here

Nice mustache slutbag.

Why are people on this board so dumb ?. I honestly was not going to come here and decided to because it's like korn meets children of bodom.

Go ride your skate board you punk. You have posted your pic and you in person would not even open your mouth. You have no room to speak and you're pathetic.

thank god I am not into nevermore

this section should be bumped off the forum

he thinks lioness or someone will fall in love with him and he'll have someone to cuddle him and fuck him till his little brain falls out of that giant nose

Why are people on this board so dumb ?. I honestly was not going to come here and decided to because it's like korn meets children of bodom.

Go ride your skate board you punk. You have posted your pic and you in person would not even open your mouth. You have no room to speak and you're pathetic.

Metalskater may be an e-mudslinging wanker, but you sure beat him in the gayness department. If you don't like it here, then fucking leave, ass bandit.

Hey big bird, listen to your friends. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out!
gtfo1.gif

How do you even see the screen with that huge schnoz?

You know... I've always thought that people who have a cool "feature" such as a wierd looking nose, or mouths, or eyes actually look hotter than just: perfect babrbie dolls... I'm serious... I need some characteristic in the face especially to be attracted to someone.
I fucking hate men who look like they came out of J Crew commercial, or from a boy band... YUK!

So Jennifer: you look GREAT! screw what people think.
and Death Delirium: I honestly don't think you have an ugly nose at all.
If there is something that is unattractive about people, IMO- is insecurity.!
I liked the pic!

You know... I've always thought that people who have a cool "feature" such as a wierd looking nose, or mouths, or eyes actually look hotter than just: perfect babrbie dolls... I'm serious... I need some characteristic in the face especially to be attracted to someone.
I fucking hate men who look like they came out of J Crew commercial, or from a boy band... YUK!

So Jennifer: you look GREAT! screw what people think.
and Death Delirium: I honestly don't think you have an ugly nose at all.
If there is something that is unattractive about people, IMO- is insecurity.!
I liked the pic!

Yeah Death Delirium. I'm SURE you could get hellen keller to date you.
index.jpg