post your sexy pics here

Haha, do you even know what insecure means?

Yes. It means you aren't sure of yourself and have a bad self-image, which leads to overcompensating behaviour such as posting feeble attempts to aggravate people on a forum, since those people are usually so insecure in real life that everyone treats them like a doormat. Those people like Internet fora because they can hide behind the anonymity the 'Net offers and so they can vent their frustrations at being a miserable failure in real life, without running the risk of getting a punch in the mouth.

Yes. It means you aren't sure of yourself and have a bad self-image, which leads to overcompensating behaviour such as posting feeble attempts to aggravate people on a forum, since those people are usually so insecure in real life that everyone treats them like a doormat. Those people like Internet fora because they can hide behind the anonymity the 'Net offers and so they can vent their frustrations at being a miserable failure in real life, without running the risk of getting a punch in the mouth.
So everyone who's insecure posts on a forum, and you're a doormat on the internet as well as in real life. Got it.

Horseshit The Band is one of the worst bands I have ever heard. It's like listening to some core band while playing an old Megaman or Super Mario game. It's torture.

img3474sf7.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

Firstly, I do too have eyebrows.
Secondly, I'm not taking shit from some dumb n00b with four posts.
Lastly, Horse the Band is fucking awful.

firstly
i really just don't fucking give a flying rat's ass about whether or not Isabelle has any fucking eyebrows

secondly
the nOOb with only 4 posts has every fukcing bit of a right to voice her opinions about whatever the fuck she feels like as the oldschooler with 40,000 posts, unless the oldshooler's being a bitch/jackass, in wich case the n00b has EVEN MORE of a right to be vehemently vocal about her intensely felt feelings, or even her trivial observations

thirdly
there's no fucking way i can pick sides in the argument about the band because i've never heard them

and on an almost completely unrelated note
the n00b's avatar looks hot

Firstly, I do too have eyebrows.
Secondly, I'm not taking shit from some dumb n00b with four posts.
Lastly, Horse the Band is fucking awful.

firstly
i just really can't make myself fucking give a flying rat's ass about whether or not Isabelle has any fucking eyebrows

secondly
the nOOb with only 4 posts has every fukcing bit of a right to voice her opinions about whatever the fuck she feels like as the oldschooler with 40,000 posts, unless the oldshooler's being a bitch/jackass, in wich case the n00b has EVEN MORE of a right to be vehemently vocal about her intensely felt feelings, or even her trivial observations

thirdly
there's no fucking way i can pick sides in the argument about the band because i've never heard them

and on an almost completely unrelated note
the n00b's avatar looks hot