post your sexy pics here

not exactly sexy...

my aunt's shirt was coming off and the fried cheese had me pooping out chunks of pure fat this morning :dopey:

DSC01046.jpg
The cleavage makes it all okay ;)

Troy Mustaine, you went to the wrong side of the country. the east coast needs some Troy action!
Haha
You know I'll be coming for you bro!!!
The left coaster's didn't want to hang. Mind you, I asked everyone if they knew where Neal lives haha. That cat rules!
I love the Sunset Strip The Rainbow Rules!! but out side of the Viper Room, these three Jocks/Glassjaws
think it's funny to laugh at my wife because she's had a few (too fucking many hahahahahahah) sooooo next comes the " fucking Eskimos blablabla"
"Say ehh Cunuck haha" just totally insults left and right, I tell Jen too go in the bar...she's "No no no no no no Troyyyyy don't" she went in
(we won $4000 in Vegas,so bail would not be a problem lol)
Sooooooooooo I didn't need bail and, the nice Canadians that we are,
We even phoned.....from the one punk's phone,his Dad, to pick up his sons
phone from our dive motel..

**Moral Time Warning**

If your gonna start a fight....Don't throw your phone at your enemy/foe
when your friends are ditching your ass

The enemy may just call your Daddy.....then no allowance for you

I'm a Rat hahaha
I ain't no tough guy, not even close, just protective of peoples rights.
And pain is the teacher,

That was Mega wimpy !!!

Me and my nose. I just wanted to annoy you ignorant tard nevermore fans.

me making love to coffee.
Picture127.jpg

I'm surprised nobody photoshopped a penis nose

Normally, I wouldn't really make any derogatory comments, I would even feel a little bad, but you're acting like a real asshole, so you're getting what you deserve

This is sweet I totally love dudes arguing about their looks rather than having a bunch of hot chicks post their pics and shit.
:headbang: :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:headbang:
:headbang: :headbang:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
:rolleyes:

you are one greasy motherfucker:p
The metallica/kirk hammett fan boy in me demands a kh guitar, the most expensive one. When i will have a stable job and nothing to spend money on, that is what i'm gonna get, for the input jack rape of course