post your sexy pics here

you are one greasy motherfucker:p
The metallica/kirk hammett fan boy in me demands a kh guitar, the most expensive one. When i will have a stable job and nothing to spend money on, that is what i'm gonna get, for the input jack rape of course

Greasy? lol

yeah the KH's are cool, there is a new KH sig out thats expensive as hell, but its very nice.

I traded the KH-602 and paid a few hundered on top for the C-7.

PROOF!!

yours truly

photo_zoom.gne

This is from a friend's Flickr.

Do you know you're really really ugly ?

I might have a big nose and all, but christ you're ugly as fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, I never made fun of your physical appearance. I really don't give a shit how you look. My point is that you're taking time out of your day to try and "annoy" us. At least be fucking consistent with your attempts at insults. Jesus Christ.

Oh pfft, Russell is a fox. Now go away, because I'm sure there are some homeless children in third world countries who could use your nose as a shelter.

BURN!!! ohhhhh DAMNNNNNNNN!!!!

is it hot in here....wow i can cook up some steaks or something, lets have a barbeque cause that was a B-U-R-N!!! :lol: :lol:

ok im done now.

Every time I see the word "butter", I always think about that episode of Married With Children when Al's mother-in-law was doing the phone sex hotline. "You're cooking with butter."