post your sexy pics here

PROOF!!

yours truly

photo_zoom.gne

This is from a friend's Flickr.
My God! How much acid were you on? Your pupils are taking over your face! (nice shot otherwise)

None of the above. You want that sort of sexiness, you gotta get it yourself!

Besides, my idea is 10 times sexier than all those girls doing those things together ;)

Hmm, I've got some questiones and random pictures I took while distracted at the "task at hand" haha. Anyway, I am thinking of getting some sort of tattoo to be involved with my appendectomy scar, since it bothers me, it's asymmetry, and that... bothers me a little. I talked to a few artists, and they said to give me scar some more time to heal, it's a year and a month old. But I was thinking of incorporating the scar... in the branch of a cherry blossom tree, nothing huge, and then mirroring that on the other side. And no, my navel barbell isn't crooked, I was just twisted trying to take the stupid picture haha.

So, yay or nay? Let the scar be.... or let it be... SYMMETRICAL. Yes I am also aware that I could get a matching scar, but I don't want to.
scar-1.jpg

And another opinion needed, I am contemplating bleaching the section of hair that falls in front of my ear... and dying it a dark red, or dark pink. I can't figure out if this would just be stupid... or kind of cool.
DSC07567.jpg

whenImdown.jpg

pffft.jpg

the end.