post your sexy pics here

:lol: Whenever I think of his mother-in-law, a flashback to the icecream cooler in her bedroom. God, I love that show!!!
The pop corn machine, the bakery display, the fountain drink machine, Bud bringing her up a little snack (which consisted of an entire pig with an apple in its mouth).
Or when she drops like 300 beer cans from her window, and yells out "recycle these please!". Peg says "Al, look, she wants to save the Earth! Isn't that sweet?". "Peg, SHE IS THE EARTH!".
Or when Al was crying because of how expensive it was to bury Buck, by the pound. SO he says how worried he is about Peg's mom dying, since the cost to bury her would be astronomical. Then he says "I would bury her at sea, but we'll have one less sea!"

You don't understand what it's like!!!! Nobody gets me! Only that guy from My Chemical Romance, whatever his name is! His generic, emo lyrics totally gets me!

No, I just need a new razor! My blood made the other one all rusty!

I look so original in my sister's jeans. I bet nobody is as unique as me. Especially since I shop at Hot Topic, and various womens' boutiques for jeans.

18573838_l.jpg