post your sexy pics here

@Mah: OK, Lioness embellished it a little, though what I wanted to say is that I thought you were fat, as you never posted a pic of the whole figure. so.... just like when rebirth said that I had an extremely ugly slavic face... as I seemed to be fat..... then he slightly adjusted the view. :loco:

@Mah: OK, Lioness embellished it a little, though what I wanted to say is that I thought you were fat, as you never posted a pic of the whole figure. so.... just like when rebirth said that I had an extremely ugly slavic face... as I seemed to be fat..... then he slightly adjusted the view.
ummmmmm....im a bit insulted actually Tee...i have a dread of being fat...and if i were fat you would be able to tell from my face...i dont have a fat face do i??

Maharet said:
ummmmmm....im a bit insulted actually Tee...i have a dread of being fat...and if i were fat you would be able to tell from my face...i dont have a fat face do i??

Absolutely NOT! You're not fat, or even close to it, your face isn't fat. You're a lovely lady....don't listen to that shit.

jesus women are fucking cruel.

Lets have a quick recap of what we learned from this thread:

1. Karen has a hot ass.
2. Cara's Haunted Shirt makes her boobs stand out all perky and nice.
3. Isabel [censored to protect me from federal authorities]
4. Tee is hot too.