post your sexy pics here

NicodemiX said:
Lets have a quick recap of what we learned from this thread:

1. Karen has a hot ass.
2. Cara's Haunted Shirt makes her boobs stand out all perky and nice.
3. Isabel [censored to protect me from federal authorities]
4. Tee is hot too.

:agree:

You are my hero.

Satans Mom said:
jesus women are fucking cruel.

I resent that.
not *ALL* women are cruel!!
I can't speak for Tee, but I think she didnt mean anything wrong here (its just the way she types and expresses herserlf: satan's mom- you know her...!)
I learned to understand what she means straight away... she didnt mean to hurt anyone.... and no one said anything bad...

if anything , I am HAPPY that I got to see jamie's hot legs, finally!!!! :Spin:

deflowering shall happen.
oh yes. :p

ftckevclint1.jpg

Wooo...yes, sexy legs Jammeh! Sean is a lucky lucky man....not that I'm gay or anything ..lalalala

I don't have any sexy pics to post, though I think I'd have a big contribution to the scary pics thread.

Lets have a quick recap of what we learned from this thread:

1. Karen has a hot ass.
2. Cara's Haunted Shirt makes her boobs stand out all perky and nice.
3. Isabel [censored to protect me from federal authorities]
4. Tee is hot too.
Matt you bad bad little man!! :tickled:
Im sure Tee didnt mean anything by it but if you know me, you know my phobia of fatness.....

:( well, now thx.... that you mentioned I'm cruel. you were the first and you the other on the second. and so it goes....

yes, I can be cruel, but this time it wasn't my intention (it actually never is, I just somehow spontaneously succeed to hurt/insult). I just liked your legs ( :confused: normally I'm disgusted by anything on women :loco: but eyes or hair... ). however, Karen learned how to read. :wave: @ Karen.

oh, and Mah, I apologize. I was just being honest. (my face doesn't leave the impression that I might be fat, but rebirth still thought I was. and I found it amusing.)
and not that I have anything against fat people (not way too much OK), I have a slightly chubby husband.

thank you.

*recedes*

Tee said:
:( well, now thx.... that you mentioned I'm cruel. you were the first and you the other on the second. and so it goes....

yes, I can be cruel, but this time it wasn't my intention (it actually never is, I just somehow spontaneously succeed to hurt/insult). I just liked your legs ( :confused: normally I'm disgusted by anything on women :loco: but eyes or hair... ). however, Karen learned how to read. :wave: @ Karen.

oh, and Mah, I apologize. I was just being honest. (my face doesn't leave the impression that I might be fat, but rebirth still thought I was. and I found it amusing.)
and not that I have anything against fat people (not way too much OK), I have a slightly chubby husband.

thank you.

*recedes*
I learned not to be brutally honest all the time because sometimes even if you dont mean it a certain way it comes out sounding rotten...i guess its a form of courtesy...i dig ya, Tee, i know how you are...im usually pretty confident in myself (if i wasnt, you wouldnt see pics of me at all)...i mean come on! im 5'9" and 135 pounds...fatness is scary to me..very scary...one time i reached about 150 pounds and i freaked out bad!! ask Sean!
o_O Some pics of us dont always look so flattering.... :tickled: no harm done, Tee, i just didnt know what you meant! :)

Tee said:
i was just agreeing in general that chicks are mean to each other. you are nowhere near as bitchy as some other chicks around here have been acting towards each other lately...

Maharet said:
I learned not to be brutally honest all the time because sometimes even if you dont mean it a certain way it comes out sounding rotten...i guess its a form of courtesy...i dig ya, Tee, i know how you are...im usually pretty confident in myself (if i wasnt, you wouldnt see pics of me at all)...i mean come on! im 5'9" and 135 pounds...fatness is scary to me..very scary...one time i reached about 150 pounds and i freaked out bad!! ask Sean!
o_O Some pics of us dont always look so flattering.... :tickled: no harm done, Tee, i just didnt know what you meant! :)
aha. well, I wasn't brutally honest. I would have been if I had said, while really thinking it, AND I WASN'T! - "why are you wearing that skirt, your legs looks like in a deer" - if you know what I mean. I either say what I see, whereas it is a nice comment, I tease or I make an ironic comment which is basically always a joke. (all that with the people I like :D )I rarely tell ugly things. or do I? :guh: fuck.... for more detailed info, check my sig. :rolleyes: