post your sexy pics here

I sewed my Death shirt so that it fits me now. The results were pretty sexy.

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

n503016874_279961_1379.jpg

Pretend crashing.

Drivin' up to Whistler in my buddy's Skyline. He's actually driving, the car's right hand drive. Twas definitely an awesome trip.

Interesting. Our customs has the funny habit of holding on to cards like that for months at a time when you try to bring them in.

Not only that, but I'm not sure how it is in Canada, but to get something like that to be legal over here (California at least) you have to jump through all kinds of hoops with smog and safety standards to have them be legal on the street, from what I understand. Then again if there's an importer that sells them outright like that, I'm sure they've done all that work for you. Post pics of that fucking car, that definitely deserves to be in this thread.

I've seen about three right sided cars in the last two days, and that's from barely paying attention on my walk to the bus station. And props to Cara for being butt savvy. *hates girls that are low maintenance ass whores*

not really sexy buttt...

0911072toes1.jpg

Minnesota Toe Licker Nabbed
After mugging, creep told victim, "Now I'm going to suck your feet."
SEPTEMBER 11--Meet Carlton Davis. The Minnesota man, 26, is facing felony charges for allegedly stealing a cell phone and purse from a woman he mugged on a St. Paul street early Saturday morning. According to police, after the woman turned over her belongings, Davis announced, "Now I'm going to suck your feet." Which he did, after the 24-year-old victim removed her shoes. Davis, who fled when passersby approached, was apprehended by cops a few blocks from the crime scene. He was booked into the Ramsey County lockup, where the below mug shot was snapped. (1 page)

i <3 the smoking gun

n505562250_36852_5741.jpg

n505562250_36853_6023.jpg

n505562250_36851_5443.jpg

He's actually taking it off the road next week, planning on putting a 350 into it, which I am completely against, mostly because I'm fighting to get that engine to put into my Jeep.