post your sexy pics here

n505562250_36852_5741.jpg

n505562250_36853_6023.jpg

n505562250_36851_5443.jpg

He's actually taking it off the road next week, planning on putting a 350 into it, which I am completely against, mostly because I'm fighting to get that engine to put into my Jeep.

...Tell your friend I fucking hate him. I have wanted a Skyline since 1998. Is that an R32 or an R33? It looks like it has had many modifications to it; it is hard for me to tell.

Edit: I just noticed that he's throwing a 350 in it......big fucking mistake. It's best that he slaps a RB26DETT in the bitch and just soups it up, but, that's just my opinion.

Edit: I just noticed that he's throwing a 350 in it......big fucking mistake. It's best that he slaps a RB26DETT in the bitch and just soups it up, but, that's just my opinion.
I have the same opinion. I'm still fightin' for the 350, so we'll see.

The car is a 1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t. My buddy has the same car, just lighter on the mods, and darker grey... He's sellin', if ya wanna come up here to pick it up. Haha.

ugly rice rocket gets 2 thumbs down

Skylines are great cars. So many modifications can be done to the stock engines, especially the RB26DETT. I have seen 6 and 7 second R34s (1/4 mile) on a modified RB26, no NOS. Their factory AWD system is quite strong and can handle that type of horsepower, unlike something like a Viper which utilizes piece of shit rear ends. I had a friend with a Viper that went through 3 rear ends in a year's time.

Don't get me wrong, I love American cars. I have two Mustangs and a friend of mine has a '07 Vette which I have drove. But, I've always liked Skylines.

They call those Infinity G35s now don't they? :Smug:

But I have an Altima. Nissan has been good to me my whole life.

Edit: And Mazda.

I also think they're ugly, but really the car out-performances most of the other vehicles I've driven.

All in all, it's quite fun. I still prefer a good ol' small, small-block 4x4. (Jeep with a 350 <3)

My friend had a YJ with a 350 and he went through driveshafts and u-joints like they were going out of style. Those were the days. God damn I miss wheeling.

Yea, my YJ sports a little 2.5L 4cyl. and got a set of 33"x12.5" all-terrains. It ain't bad, it does the job. I still wanna get that 350 in there.