post your sexy pics here

FamilyGuy-BigBangTheory.gif

Damn I thought I was being original.

I HAVE HAIRSHIFT POWERS! Just you know, I can't grow it back on my head from its current state. As it falls out, it stays out, unless its a hairshift.

Here's something you won't hear me say every day: Laura has childbearing hips. *nods*

May as well say it before anyone else.
Boobs.

Also, nice photos. What venue?

They were a grand show when I saw them.

hahaha seriouslt it looks you have a great time there :D never did the stagediving thing especially after yesterday:

i was at a concert of Crimson Falls & A Traitor Like Judas, and there were 2 people dressed up as 2 giant spongebob squarepants's and they where drunk as fuck and stage diving all the time and doing weird dances, was fun too see though :p but there was also another drunk man in the crowd and he climbed on stage i was about to jump at the same time as a SBSP and he fell on the floor because every1 was trying to catch the SBSP, still funny to see though :p

HA there was actually an episode of COACH where Craig T nelson's character ( the coach ) was asked if he wanted a coffee. They gave him an espresso he didn't know what it, looked at the cup and said " you can give me the large cup, it won't keep me up at night " and was moaning about the " little cup of burnt coffee "
:lol:

I used to love that show!