post your sexy pics here

Haha, yeah but you gotta remember, Italians like everything sweet, so it's kind of a must here. Just give it some sweet n low and you'll be fine :).

I've found the espresso in the states to be hit or miss. Some are fuckin' raging and some taste like burned dirt. They just do it perfectly here, everywhere you go. I can't explain it. You can buy a coffee here anywhere and it will be good...I guess it's genetics.

The coffee here is really small...it's meant to be a post-something beverage, and quick. If you can make a liscio, macchiato, or cappuccino well, you're in there Karen! Most of them forgo the cappuccini and just get espressi, but every now and then I can find a really, really good cappuccino bar.

Dammit, we need to hang out. We'd have all kinds of fun just drinking coffee and wine.

HA there was actually an episode of COACH where Craig T nelson's character ( the coach ) was asked if he wanted a coffee. They gave him an espresso he didn't know what it, looked at the cup and said " you can give me the large cup, it won't keep me up at night " and was moaning about the " little cup of burnt coffee "
:lol:

Who's the Liverfucker?

...LRD?
Actually, he IS the person I thought about. He'd do it in his blood-red, paper-thin dress. While Cara's brother shouted to his mother about the mess all over his DVDEEEEEs in the background.

HA there was actually an episode of COACH where Craig T nelson's character ( the coach ) was asked if he wanted a coffee. They gave him an espresso he didn't know what it, looked at the cup and said " you can give me the large cup, it won't keep me up at night " and was moaning about the " little cup of burnt coffee "
:lol:
Man I loved that show, but it went to shit once he started coaching the pro team. I always wanted to live in that Minnesota cabin on the lake he had.

FOUND IT!

54k0sbc.gif

Non-animated version:

4xqhume.jpg

5z36srp.jpg

ahahahahahaha! thats the one

I'd like to point out, that when it zooms in on Davids eye, the middle looks a bit like a solar system in space. David farted a solar system. I think I have an alternative theory to The Big Bang.