post your sexy pics here

Also, nice photos. What venue?

They were a grand show when I saw them.

The Gilman, in Berkeley. It was originally a punk venue, but with the Pound closed, a lot of thrash and death metal shows have been going there. Shows are really cheap, and there are in and outs, and it's all pretty chill. There's technically no drinking, but we all just chug beers in people's cars outside.

i was at a concert of Crimson Falls & A Traitor Like Judas, and there were 2 people dressed up as 2 giant spongebob squarepants's and they where drunk as fuck and stage diving all the time and doing weird dances, was fun too see though :p but there was also another drunk man in the crowd and he climbed on stage i was about to jump at the same time as a SBSP and he fell on the floor because every1 was trying to catch the SBSP, still funny to see though :p

same thing happened at the NM concert when they were co-headlining here with AE. although in this case, the guy jumping was a moron : D

100_1382.jpg
are you getting impregnated?

I didn't mean you're pregnant, as much as you have a defined shape nature causes males find subliminally attractive. Isn't a bad thing.

Come on baby, you know your hormones and genes made you that shape after eons of fine tuning, just so you can pass a 7 pound parasite through your vagina *dances not so sexily*

You have a seven pound sausage?

Laura, I'm sorry, I didn't know Will's human baby sized penis rearranged your hips by force.