post your sexy pics here

Whore! :oops:

I've slept with a few of my guy friends, just one "best" friend though. We actually dated which made it weird, he got back together with his ex so that pretty much ended our friendship with that weirdness. I'm still friends with a lot of the others.
pretty much any guy i used to be friends with, it'd always wind up crossing that boundary - whether it was us starting to mess around or me just being like "omg i'm in love with you" - and just end very, very badly. the one i did sleep with actually did admit that it was just for the sex.

so yeah ... yay will!!

pretty much any guy i used to be friends with, it'd always wind up crossing that boundary - whether it was us starting to mess around or me just being like "omg i'm in love with you" - and just end very, very badly. the one i did sleep with actually did admit that it was just for the sex.

so yeah ... yay will!!

yay! I have one friend I hang out with occasionally and there's some extreme sexual tension still there, it's weird. I don't hang around him much anymore, Peter gets pissy and thinks I'll cheat on him. You know, AGAIN. :erk:

Chances are that "best friend" of yours has a crush on you anyway.

Rarely does a guy spend a lot of time with a chick unless they have a crush.

my sexy wall decorations, my sexy books and my bebes and their winter hats (crocheted by my room mate)

100_0471.jpg

Why ruin a good friendship? You know if he does like her and said it, boom, no more friend. You two are cruel. :p