post your sexy pics here

April 6, I went to the Troc box office and paid $18. Ticket says doors are at 7. I was thinking about getting down there a few hours earlier to grab some lunch and hit up south street and whatnot. You down, Emily ( and possibly Will)?

I'd love to. You'll have to pick the place. I'm only familiar with the area around the museum.. and the fountain.

poxf8.jpg

Really ugly girl or ugly guy with tits? Or both?

yah, i'll definately be at the sym x show in philly. i wouldn't miss it for the world.

this was the last sym x concert. michael romeo!!!
08-10-07_2208-1.jpg

this was andre from blind guardian in december
12-02-06_2212-1.jpg

I'm tempted to post the Wiggles picture and try and fool the new guy into thinking it's Laura...
you got some real-life lolz from me on that one. good job.

and who the hell was wiggles? i have seen the picture :)Puke:) but just ... what was her deal?

edit: i'd seen the picture before posting this, going back to that page, scrolling down and seeing it again. thanks :ill: somehow, much worse than i remembered.

niiice...

but if the thread was asking people to post their n00dz ... shouldn't you guys just have been happy to get n00dz?

edit: even if she's unattractive and her nipples are scary-looking and she's fat and ... i'll stop now.

hahaha, yes, Stormo, i am picking up on the signals you are sending. i WLL post nude pics of myself, but i think you are pushing me too hard here.

and yeah i hope they play the odyssey again to. it's my favorite song in the world. i want to seewalls of babylon again too.

sooooo, you weren't talking to me? (damn) i got all lubed up and everything. the camera was ready man, it was ready!

but seriusly what's up with this wiggles girl? i am kindof curious.... although scared.