post your sexy pics here

god damn did i really write last in line? my bad. thanks will. shame they don't play psalm, it's my favorite. glad to see godless in there though.

yeah that was a cool video. thanks for posting it, i love that song. must have been cool up there rocking with them.

I gotta thank MetalSteph for recording it. yeah, t'was a great experience.

they RARELY do Next in Line. I've only seen it live once, and I've seen them 10 times. You mainly get songs from Dead Heart and Godless with a couple Enemies songs thrown in. if there is enough time, you MIGHT hear Seven Tongues of God. when they headline, there's a chance of getting one or two (most likely one) songs from DNB, maybe one from Politics. RARELY anything from In Memory, but they DID do Matricide for the DVD. rarely anything from the self-titled, but they did the first half of What Tomorrow Knows and all of Garden of Gray for the DVD.... it depends on where you see them, when you see them, and how much complaining you do (follow my example)

i take it you complain alot?

hm, dead heart is my last favorite... other than river dragon. as long as they do alot from godless i'm in. and i'm surprised they don't do more from dnb.

you know, for a nevermore forum, there isn't alot of nevermore talk... until i asked this question of course.

you know, for a nevermore forum, there isn't alot of nevermore talk... until i asked this question of course.

that's how it goes. a lot of us know each other and just bullshit on here. but if someone actually inquires about nevermore then they'll get a response as well. this is our harmony.

this is completely acie's fault for posting the original pic on rc

menacie.jpg

i take it you complain alot?

hm, dead heart is my last favorite... other than river dragon. as long as they do alot from godless i'm in. and i'm surprised they don't do more from dnb.

I complain a good deal, yes. You'll come to realize this.

The reasoning for lack of old material = the lack of 7 string guitar. That's the sad truth of it. Most people complain about it on here, but it kinda makes the experience of seeing an older song that much more special.

I've seen What Tomorrow Knows, Garden of Gray, Matricide, Seven Tongues of God, Next in Line, Beyond Within, Poison Godmachine, and No More Will from the pre-7 string days.. so they DO play stuff, but you have to go to alot of shows to catch them all.

lack of nevermore talk is purely do the fact that there isnt much going on now, and everything about nevermore had already been discussed so much in the past, that someone could easily just search for it on the forum. you could ask a question and get 10000 incorrect responses because people are bored and bitter, but you'll get a few real responses

i kind of like that there's all b.s. in here though. it's entertaining. i don't really have to many Nevermore questions anyway. thanks for your answers Will.