post your sexy pics here

ok i keep forgetting i'm the new guy. in time i'll learn.

can i ask you guys a question that has probably been brought up more times than you like hearing it? what does a regular nevermore live setlist enclude? i've wondered what they play live.

thanks for being nice guys (aside from the starfish incident). i like this forum alot.

In the US they play all the stuff we don't want to hear. In Europe they play all the stuff we do want to hear. If Will Bozarth is in the audience, there is a higher than usual percentage chance of hearing "No More Will."

i love no more will.

wait, did will put a youtube video of him up onstage while they play no more will? i have seen that before.

do they play psalm of lydia, river dragon, last in line, 42147, sentent 6 or this godless endeavor? they are some of my favorites. i don't reallyknow why i ask because there i no tour anywhere in sight. i guess i just wantto know.

i love no more will.

wait, did will put a youtube video of him up onstage while they play no more will? i have seen that before.

yes

do they play psalm of lydia, river dragon, last in line, 42147, sentent 6 or this godless endeavor? they are some of my favorites. i don't reallyknow why i ask because there i no tour anywhere in sight. i guess i just wantto know.

no, yes, sometimes (NEXT in Line), no, sometimes, yes