post your sexy pics here

I spoke to him and his wife a little. He was shocked I recognised him, understandably, but he was happy to find I'm an avid reader about the patrol, although he prefers not to talk about it. He was very pleasant and we spoke for about twenty minutes about football, Italy and his wife's father.

^ That's cool, Bravo Two Zero and Immediate Action are great reads. As are his fiction books.

Here's some pics from portland:

Pre-Agalloch in the venue... as I was taking a picture, another person was also taking a picture, providing this:

The picture he took:
IMG_0638.jpg

The picture I took:
dscn0196qv9.jpg

And me looking hillariously gay:

IMG_0637.jpg

Agalloch (really bad environment to take pictures) :

dscn0200ty6.jpg

dscn0206pi6.jpg

Between the fog, the fact that I had to lean over 4 feet just to take a picture due to a giant pole in the tiny all ages section, and these 2 stupid disco balls hanging on the roof, it was a pain in the ass to get a decent picture.

And the hilariously gay pizza box of the hilariously bland pizza consumed in the wee hours of the morning:

dscn0215sv3.jpg

A few shots of downtown Portland as I was walking to the bus station:

dscn0216ul8.jpg

dscn0218sq8.jpg

Leaving Portland provided some interesting scenery involving the clouds on the mountains. Sadly, taking pictures from a moving bus is not too easy, but this is what I could get:

dscn0234dr6.jpg

dscn0244qn0.jpg

Fun weekend.

When I had the bloody nose and paint in my hair.
eclipse001rv0.jpg

Loomeides says hi.
eclipse004uq6.jpg

New comic book haul. I found the Gargoyles comics at my store. *squeal of delight* Witchblade #112, 115,166. Darkness Vol 3, #2 (Jackie is sexxaaaay), Garoyles #6 and 8.
eclipse010gt4.jpg

I am pleased with my purchases.
eclipse005qc2.jpg

Yes, very pleased. Because Jackie's extra sexy this volume.
eclipse009ja5.jpg

You're looking quite sexy, Emily, even in the nose tampon picture...BUT! That picture of your lizard is tons of awesomeness. It'd make a good poster!

I walked outside and felt happy, so I took some pics. Spring isn't in full swing yet, but it's awfully nice outside :cool:

DSC07900.jpg

DSC07905.jpg

DSC07906.jpg

DSC07908.jpg

DSC07912.jpg

Front yard canopy
DSC07913.jpg

Birdie!
DSC07917.jpg

Sewer!!
DSC07918.jpg

Cara the pic with the fence is really, really awesome. I love those kinds of perspectives with straight lines.