post your sexy pics here

On the topic of birth, I was asking some questions to my doctor about natural births and cesarean section and such (because I do not want a c-section). And she said there is always the risk of "tearing" this... scares the crap out of me. But then it got me thinking, and maybe this sounds strange.

Well that made me very uncomfortable. :lol:

Not that it's any of my business but why wouldn't you want a c-section? If I was a woman I sure would. I mean...it's gonna...:cry:

Not that it's any of my business but why wouldn't you want a c-section? If I was a woman I sure would. I mean...it's gonna...:cry:

I was going to say: "What, you would want to miss the feeling of taking your biggest dump ever?" - But I didn't since it would be childish and kinda offensive.

And that's not so cool, so I'm saying that I can understand a mother not wanting to have a scar or giving birth under narcotics...

Well, in the case of one of Samantha's friends...her c-section incision didn't heal properly and she basically had an open wound in her stomach for a year, that had to be cleaned out every day. :ill:

Yeah I dunno, I think there's some detail that I'm forgetting as to why it stayed unhealed for so long. But I remember her husband talking about having to reach in there every day to clean it out, and how she cried every day for a year.

f920d11ce905d735e82e924f36e78fe6.gif

im still laughing :lol:

EDIT: FUCCCK wrong thread

AND already posted...megafail

Well, in the case of one of Samantha's friends...her c-section incision didn't heal properly and she basically had an open wound in her stomach for a year, that had to be cleaned out every day. :ill:
jesus christ.

the friend of mine who just had a kid had it naturally and was in labor for 9 1/2 hrs. the more stories i hear, the less and less likely it seems that i'll reproduce.

and the better and better that is for the rest of the world.