post your sexy pics here

Sanitary sewer...

Man, Frank just always makes the best posts.

edit: Just watched his gun control myth embedded video, no political comments other than should we listen to people that say "we live free society we done need guns"?

:lol: awesome.

Merriment in the back yard this evening.

Derick tried out the devilsticks he bought me for Christmas! Sexy.

DSC07930.jpg

DSC07939.jpg

DSC07945.jpg

No I'm not about to tip over lol.
P1000704.jpg

DSC07949.jpg

DSC07950.jpg

Failure on my part. Derick looks so peaceful, just floating there :p
DSC07957.jpg

Win!
rahhhh.gif

rahhh2.gif

On the topic of birth, I was asking some questions to my doctor about natural births and cesarean section and such (because I do not want a c-section). And she said there is always the risk of "tearing" this... scares the crap out of me. But then it got me thinking, and maybe this sounds strange.

I wonder how the hell dwarf and "little person" women... give birth to non-little person children. For example, that woman on the TLC show... she has like what, two normal height children that were probably a normal birth weight... I was born at like 4.5 pounds, which is on the smaller side, so even assuming they were that size, that's still... considerably large, considering how SMALL her body is.

What the fuck. How does this work?

Maybe it's a strange thing to be curious about. Haha.

http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/diseasesandcondition/Achondroplasia.asp said:
Q: What precautions should a mother with achondroplasia take during pregnancy?
A: An expectant achondroplasic mother should undergo delivery by cesarean section due to a small pelvis. The mother should be given general anesthesia and not spinal/epidural anesthesia as the mother may develop complications due to spinal stenosis. A baseline pulmonary function study should also be done as the mother may develop respiratory compromise in the third trimester of pregnancy.