post your sexy pics here

You have really kind eyes, Kev.
:)

My hair gets caught on everything. What's most annoying though is when I'm sitting down and it gets pinned behind my back, making me have to lean forward to pull it out so I can turn my head. Well, I used to be able to lean forward and pull it out. Now it's so long that I'm usually sitting directly on it and have to actually lift myself off my seat to pull it out. I also have to pull it all in front of my shoulders when I crap now haha. I've been pulling it out of my pants when I put them on for about 2 years now.

I guess I've realized it's just finally too long lol. I just need to find someone trustworthy to trim it up a bit. I remember many, many moons ago, the last time I trimmed off only like 6 inches, it felt completely weird and different.

I can't possibly top Cara's butt, but here's a fresh-out-of-the-shower undie pic for you girls. And guys too :p

Clipboard05.jpg

Let this be an invitation to Cara to post more hot pix! And the other girls too, of course. Jen and Cara gave the example, girls! ^_^

Om...nom...nom :dopey:

I mean, meh. :zzz::yuk: (Can't get myself into trouble you know)

:dopey:

I guess I've realized it's just finally too long lol. I just need to find someone trustworthy to trim it up a bit.

Hell, it's long enough, you should be able to cut it yourself.

My hair isn't nearly as long as yours, but it does get in the way sometimes. I have a bong similar to your Shpongled bong and I twisted up a paperclip and hooked it over the top so I could stick a lighter in the top of the bong for convenient storage. A few weeks ago my friend and I were passing the bong back and forth. He passed it to me and I took a hit. Before passing it back, I stood up and walked over to the table to grab something. When I sat back down I handed him the bong and the lighter (which was still in my hand). He took his hit and dropped the lighter in the top. Normally the paperclip keeps the lighter sticking out the top, but this time it dropped all the way down the cylinder...the paperclip was gone. After a couple minutes of looking around the floor and the table and between couch cushions, my friend jokingly says "Maybe it jumped up on my head" and checked the top of his head. Playing along, I checked my head too. Lo and behold, the paperclip was stuck in the end of my hair. Trust me, it was way funnier than it sounds...probably because we were both baked.

Also:
I can't believe I was away from this board for a week and I missed so much.
Jen and Cara..:OMG: hot!!!
..and Kevin as well.