post your sexy pics here

Lacuna Coil is playing on June 1st, but that might be more gay than the Village People.

Not as gay butt, hehehehe. the singer has the same muffstache as the biker dude.
Just another bad joke attempt

What is a good club to check out there kvlt???

Don't tell me the Y.M.C.A

villagepeople006.jpg

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Someone get me one of those Fucked Up .gifs - preferably the 'Planet of the Apes' one.

What solution do you have in mind? A different party altogether? If not an autocratic state, then what do you think would work as a replacement for democratic decision-making?

Nuclear power stations will be paramount to our future power sources, whether people like it or not. Fact is, natural resources are limited, as everyone knows. Waste is an issue that would be dealt with accordingly, I reckon (even if space launch became a final resort).

Depressing to see the sheer number of spoilt ballot papers that have marred the poll results, isn't it? Oh...

(wait for it)......
And don't call me Shirley.

From what I understand some nut from where I live (Leith) went and voted and came back 20 minutes later and smacked the sealed boxed with a golf-club until they opened. Which was fun.

Plato's Republic is as reasonably close to the perfect state as we could get. It may be elitist, but it works much better.

Also, the most prosperous (and peaceful!) times that this planet ever experienced were when large Empires were controlled by a single able man, so autocracy is not the worst that can happen.