post your sexy pics here

went all around sf with my friend yesterday; took some pictures enjoying amazingly pleasant sunny san francisco weather at the golden gate bridge
61582_1191022911338_1701340630_370814_196035_n.jpg

59558_1191022631331_1701340630_370813_3037786_n.jpg

i've gotten so used to it now that when it's actually warm and sunny i feel weird haha (as is quite apparent by the fact that i'm wearing a t shirt in cold weather). the weather has been so weird though; some days its so clear i can see the east bay from daly city and other days its so foggy i can't see up the street, it's random as fuck.

haha it actually is 2 different pictures taken at different times but it almost does kinda seem like the first one is just a crop of the second one, i must just have epic skills

yeah upload sites kinda go through a cycle of sucking, i used to use rapidshare and then i switched to sendspace but now that sucks so i'm using megaupload; here's a new link, hope you like it:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GZYI9AVZ

Get Dropbox or Zumodrive! You get 2 gigs of free space without time-outs + the ability to give out direct links.

I gotta listen to your stuff again, I remember really liking it the last time I heard it and your band made great progress ever since you ditched that terrible singer.

Get Dropbox or Zumodrive! You get 2 gigs of free space without time-outs + the ability to give out direct links.

I gotta listen to your stuff again, I remember really liking it the last time I heard it and your band made great progress ever since you ditched that terrible singer.

thanks! and does that link work? stefan said it didn't which would suck because i'd have to upload it again; these sites are crazy messed up haha