post your sexy pics here

nice
I need to find some friends that like blades like myself.

Eh, I don't have many that share that interest with me. I have them for myself, and for my own use. I carry an ESEE 3MIL-P with me every day, good little fixed blade knife with an unconditional lifetime warranty.

esee-3-mil.jpg

That's a nice looking knife there :headbang:

Thanks man, I love it. It's nice and small, great little utility knife, blade is just a hair over 3", so it's legal to carry here without any problems (has to be a 7" blade or less). Decently inexpensive too, paid just under $110 for it, shipped, and it has a lifetime, unconditional warranty, on the knife, not the person who bought it. So, if I gave it to you, and you broke it in 10 years, you could send it to ESEE and they would replace it no questions asked. They have the best warranty in the business, as far as I'm concerned.

That's awesome about the warranty. Makes kickin down the steep cash a little easier to handle for sure.

You said it's a fixed blade... does it come with a little sheath, then? Do you attach it to your belt or can you actually put it in your pocket somehow?

That's awesome about the warranty. Makes kickin down the steep cash a little easier to handle for sure.

You said it's a fixed blade... does it come with a little sheath, then? Do you attach it to your belt or can you actually put it in your pocket somehow?

It comes with all sorts of goodies. It comes with a kydex sheath that you can attach to a pack or something with the included paracord or molle locks (if you have a pack with molle webbing), and it also comes with a clip backing that you can attach to the sheath to use it either on your belt or in your boot. Quite versatile in your ways to carry it. It's small enough that you could put it in your pocket, but it might not be very comfortable. I just keep mine on my belt beside my cellphone. It comes with all of the attachments and such, nothing to buy extra unless you wanted something like a Tek-Lok for horizontal carry or something. Great small blade for every day carry, but they also make some bigger blades in the same style, and same set up, for more different tasks such as bushcraft (I know you do a lot of camping), and other tasks as well. Smallest blade is like 2 1/2 inches on the Izula, all the way up to almost 10 inches with the Junglas (basically a machete) and a "Lite Machete" as they call it. www.eseeknives.com has all of the different configurations and knife sizes and such.

That is fucking amazing!!! Your photos made my night, Brooks!!!

I noticed you guys were talking about knives...I'm a khukri fan myself

kukri.jpg

This looks just like my favorite one sitting approx 4 feet away. Amazing blades, difficult to break, full tang (3/4 inch thick @ base) multiple uses :)

I may have to get one of those Esee blades.
Check out Nutnfancy reviews of the Esee Junglas on youtube.
It's ALOT more than a machete

im not really sure what I'd get though.
3" 5" or 6" blade.
one of these days I'd like to have a nice 9-10" Survival blade.