Post your ugly face

Hobo said:
ugly kid joe made a few hits in the 90´s.
everything about you and cats in the cradle beeing the biggest ones..

they suck though.

you dont :p

ha ha ha! cats in the cradle, I bleedin hate that song :D

Oh... I haven't been around for a while [was too busy ...]

@Cerulean: Thanx (;
But I'm sorry, the painting is far toooooo big to scan it, so I can only post a bad-quality digital photography of it:

pic.jpg

And as you can see, it's not that good ... I used too much water and so on *blablabla*
[xcuse me for posting it in this thread...]

@ether: thank you too... but you look quite prettier than me ;) I think you have got a sympathic and calm expression ... i like it ^^

BloodySwan said:
Oh... I haven't been around for a while [was too busy ...]

@Cerulean: Thanx (;
But I'm sorry, the painting is far toooooo big to scan it, so I can only post a bad-quality digital photography of it:

pic.jpg

And as you can see, it's not that good ... I used too much water and so on *blablabla*
[xcuse me for posting it in this thread...]

@ether: thank you too... but you look quite prettier than me ;) I think you have got a sympathic and calm expression ... i like it ^^

Cool picture! I like it! Can we see some more pictures maybe? If you have some...

Very nice work Bloody Swan!!! We wanna see more!

I whish I had the time to dedicate to arts, I like drawing, but I'm too busy to find the right mood and the calm to dedicate myself to such a hobby!

@Deliverance6, I have some nice pics of Cis (also with her bass!), but I won't post anything without her permission :)
However I can tell you that she's hot :)

ether said:
@Deliverance6, I have some nice pics of Cis (also with her bass!), but I won't post anything without her permission :)
However I can tell you that she's hot :)

I knew it.....you must post them.....you must!!!!!! ;)
not so much because she is hot......but because I want to know everyones faces.......LIE :D

Deliverance6 said:
I demand to see CIS!!!!!
well.....I guess I should just ask you to post a pic.....???

:wave:

haha, okay, I`ll try... maybe my sister or someone can take a pic and- which will be the biggest problem- get it from the camera to this thread. Cause I don't know how to do such things, Cis and hi tech are not best friends... :erk:
I'm not sure what sort of pictures Ether has of me... guess you better not post them, please... :D

don't worry Cis I won't post any of your pics without your permission. however if you manage to have a good one and whish to post it on here I could give you some "technical" help...after all if I managed to do that it isn't so difficult...