Post your "Vehemence VOCAL Try-Outs"

Blackened Rainbow said:
first of all sorry its not vehemence song and just want to hear what do you think.
Mike is my god and im try to copy him with my bad mic..
i love brutal vocal i know im suck but i do it just for happy. ;)
by the way thanks "iseesmurfs420" for demon of the fall cover.i put vocal on his record.
www.diskhub.com not working(im trying anyway).i hope geocities will. :(

www.geocities.com/mesutduman2002/demon.mp3
its ok now i think
http://diskhub.com/diskhub/uploads/05-01-08/demon.mp3

hey, it sounds like you were whispering... and you just amplified your voice with Cool Edit or something...

in fact, i think i could probably pull that off, by doing the same thing. :/

Mercyful_King said:
hey, it sounds like you were whispering... and you just amplified your voice with Cool Edit or something...

in fact, i think i could probably pull that off, by doing the same thing. :/
Man i use cakewalk program to record.
i dont know anything about mix or put some reverb,distortion etc.i assure you its pure my voice i never use processor or amp or anything else.My mic is terrible creative little one :)
by the way thanks vehemence im in a band now but not serious. i recorded this stuff before my band.
i hope one day i record some demo or something...

man... can you only put links to songs? I have one I just spent time to format and shit to put it on here and now I can't add it... Would somebody like to offer to put this online for me? just PM or IM me on aim/aol PANTERAaddict101 is also my screen name.

My cousin would truly like to be in the band... He did vocals to my neo-classical power metal song entitled "Magic Vagina" and it really touches me inside... Please listen with consideration of the beauty of the song with the great vocal overlay.

I had no other way of getting this online, so you gotta go to webstorage.btinet.net and login. email: kilk2003@hotmail.com password: vehemence Then just click on Magic Vagina.mp3. If you don't see that, click on the "Storage" button on the left, then you will see it after it slowly loads it.

This song is truly worth it, trust me...

Voices of psychoman364 keep it real. Alot of these computer mic recordings submitted, have an annoying pop sound with every word, gotta come in from the side with the vocals, so it doesnt catch the air from your mouth to create that harmful sound to your speakers.