Post Your work

Eramaajarvi

A centipede
Dec 21, 2001
Zgb, Croatia
Visit site
What about uploading your playing/singing and posting it here? Lyrics too! :) (but we may have a separate thread fo that :))

I could upload m singing soon...not bassplaying tho, since i currently play a 3-string ;)

I just posted this on jemsite like an hour ago. Someone posted a backing track and asked people to solo over it. This is my attempt at it. It's a one take deal. I usually try and polish my work a little more but I did couple things I liked in this take and decided not to worry about the sloppiness. It's music afterall. :)
Anyways... Here it is... Hope you like it. :)

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/yayogakk//bluesthingie.mp3

Alden

I recorded some SymphoX samples... all drumz/bazz/keys, done in keyboard... and of course, I play the guitar... and I dare to sing... LOL...

As soon as I can upload some of my songs into a server, I'll post it here...

I have some recorded songs, such as Carry on my Wayward Son, from Kansas, which I recorded in a ZOOM 3030 pedal-set, and... uuhmm... Riot in the Dungeons, from Yngwie... also from Yngwie, I recorded I Am a Viking... that became a good one...

Also I've recorded a medley, which has samples of The Accolade, TWDOT, Eyes of Medusa and... Bright Eyes... LOL...

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi
www.geocities.com/pecnikandrea/angelsi.mp3

It's me singing a Nightwish song, recorded loooooooooooooooooooooooong ago.
If you want any pictures, just remove the last exstension ;)
"This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages. "

doesn´t seem to work :(

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi
www.geocities.com/pecnikandrea/angelsi.mp3

It's me singing a Nightwish song, recorded loooooooooooooooooooooooong ago.
If you want any pictures, just remove the last exstension ;)

you have a very good voice, sometimes sounds rather forced though but very good indeed and you look nice btw:) .

about posting my work I still need to get some recording stuff on my computer, i've been very busy these days and haven't got the time to go to a store and buy what I need.

Well thank you ;)

I got trouble with singing (thus thinking about breathing) and playing the chords on the piano at the same time...I don't play much, and I just learned the chords...but anyway, I'll record the same thing again, just when I get my BF to my place to play that on guitar...maybe we'll have a demo with some stuff on classical guitar, voice and keyboard soon :)

If I had some recording stuff on my computer I would post up my synth/piano work and singing :mad: but oh well it won't be long 'till I get what I need :p.

hehe nop unfortunately I don't have one, I updated my computer not so long ago so I haven't got the time to buy a mic or recording device and it sucks not having one:mad:

hehe i'm such a bastard:devil: I had wrote lyrics for a song an were pretty dam good but I lost the paper:mad: I wrote that on a thread here on the musician's board, anyway I think i'll write some lyrics that I wrote a long time ago feel free to voice opinions but be respectful ok?:mad: :p