Posters

Fuuuck, I've got so many interesting experiences with Belgian breweries. You guys are fucking insane, HAILS to making such strong beers!

Patric said:
Fuuuck, I've got so many interesting experiences with Belgian breweries. You guys are fucking insane, HAILS to making such strong beers!
Yes, we do and am sure that they are killing you with the price over in Sweden. I have had some interesting experience since I came back here, one included my brother and I drinking a whole bottle of William Lawson mixed with Leffe beer 8.5%. Needless to say, I slept well that night.
You wanna know something funny, I came back to Brussels airport last Thursday and he was waiting with a friend from work already drinking 1/2 liter Jupiler, I think I got out of the terminal at 8.15am and at 11.30am we left the airport 3 (1/2 liter) beers later. Somehow we were about the only people drinking beer at 8am an the airport's pub.

Patric, I had to lol when I read yr quote, .... that's just hilarious.

Remember that blonde hottie from umm Belgium? No, I think he's from Denmark

Yeah...you must've heard about the shit prices here eh? Fucken 13 kr. for a 1/2...no wonder we got the highest moonshine making in Europa. Hahah nice story there man, I'd like to raise some hell with you and your friends. Make sure to stop by Gothenburg, cause I'm going to import large quantities of cheap beer and booze from Sweden every other month or so. It'll be a damn pubhouse at my place.

Glad you liked my self promoting song there, it came from the heart so it was very easy to pen down...hah...