Postponement

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
Does anyone else -besides me- have problems with putting off things?
I keep postponing everything to the final days or further. And I cant do things in details, like I cannot start to write a novel just into the big unknown undefined future or so. I need targets, and the most I need deadlines, a time limit.
But then these limits finish me off like.. If I think about that I must be ready for a week later then it fucks up all of my days and I'm unable to do anything and I start real work/studying/etc on the last hours of tha last day. And then I'm cool... and I start it over. Shit.
Sometimes I feel I keep postponing my whole life to the next one. :Smug:

naturally, i am. nowadays i'm working at this video&film production company, so it got beaten out :D
for the better eh? i love being organized at work and fuck things up privately :D

I usually promise myself to do something ahead of time, but I end up doing it one day before the delay or I simply postpone it, and end up doing it one day before the postponed date..but it always works out somehow

for what, mate? oh coming to turkey? haha come on

but if i cant do anything this summer, im buying a plane ticket and coming over to your house to stay anyways. YOU ARE WARNED PIETER LOL

but i wanna meet everyone in amsterdam like. i reaally do.

I was this way too... but continuosity is much better and more effective. I have to admit that there is still something like a final spurt for me...