POWER-FULL concerts in the Midwest!

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
If you live in Minnesota, you are in for a great year! :headbang:

SWORDLORD PRODUCTIONS proudly presents four POWERful concerts!

On Tuesday, July 24, experience the glory and power that is … SYMPHONY X!

SYMPHONY X makes their first Minnesota appearance in 5 years!

Then on Tuesday, August 28, witness the triumphant return of the majestic KAMELOT with special guest LEAVES’ EYES!

September – the summer maybe over, but the good shows are not … on Wednesday, September 19, experience the haunting melodies of EPICA accompanied by the mighty FIREWIND!

5 days later, experience the most insane German band ever … EDGUY!

But we’re not done! On Saturday, October 13, join me for the official “SwordLord’s Birthday Show” featuring … AFTER FOREVER!

All of these shows taking place at the STATION 4 nightclub in downtown St. Paul.
www.Station-4.com or call 651-298-0173

Get your tickets via the internet without excessive Ticket”Master” charges by following this link: http://swordlordproductions.indietickets.com/tickets/customer/home.php

Don’t miss another great Midwest metal show! Join the SwordLord’s minions today at:
www.MySpace.com/SwordLordProductions

P.S. Thank you Glenn for allowing me to post this here! :worship:

Way to go man. I have got to move.

Heh heh! Well, I already managed to recruit one of you Southern-folk up here ... Brent (MetalMilitia2000) moved up here from Georgia and has been an invaluable asset to SwordLord Productions. The Minnesota Metal Coalition would be grateful for a new addition and wait till you see the benefit list! o_O

Incidentally nice MySpace page, background is very cool...

Heh heh! Well, I already managed to recruit one of you Southern-folk up here ... Brent (MetalMilitia2000) moved up here from Georgia and has been an invaluable asset to SwordLord Productions. The Minnesota Metal Coalition would be grateful for a new addition and wait till you see the benefit list! o_O

Don't temp me man. I have been thinking of getting into concert promotions and am working on a couple of small things right now.

Nothing on your level. :worship:

I am a complete noob at it but it is something I really want to do. I have been inspired by not only Glen for what he has done but also yourself,Hoyt, John and them, etc.

To say the metal scene here sucks is the understatement of the century. And it has only begun.:erk:

Incidentally nice MySpace page, background is very cool....

Thanks......

Don't temp me man. I have been thinking of getting into concert promotions and am working on a couple of small things right now.

Nothing on your level. :worship:

Oh horse-feathers! It's not difficult to do what I do, you just have to have a love for metal and not worry too much about losing money! :lol:

If you want to start promoting shows down there on your end, shoot me a private message and I'll help you in any way that I can. I doubt your market is being serviced very well, so I'm sure many people would appreciate being able to see shows without having to drive to the coast.

Good luck and stay metal! :headbang:

Other shows in Minnesota are.... "Mayhem Productions"

May 12: Minneapolis Mayhem 4 (Sinister / The Chasm / Raise Hell and more)
June 12: Rotting Christ
July 14: To/Die/For - Virgin Black - Shatter Messiah - Epicurean
July 26: Paths Of Possession / Dark Faith / Vivesect
September 23: Sacred Steel / Persuader / Warmachine - All Ages
October 11: Novembre / Todesboden (it was the swordlord party...)
October 21: BENEDICTION / Sathanas / Nominon / Quinta Essentia
October 26: Trail Of Tears / Asema Daeva

Coming soon... Master, HC3?

Other shows in Minnesota are.... "Mayhem Productions"

May 12: Minneapolis Mayhem 4 (Sinister / The Chasm / Raise Hell and more)
June 12: Rotting Christ
July 14: To/Die/For - Virgin Black - Shatter Messiah - Epicurean
July 26: Paths Of Possession / Dark Faith / Vivesect
September 23: Sacred Steel / Persuader / Warmachine - All Ages
October 11: Novembre / Todesboden (it was the swordlord party...)
October 21: BENEDICTION / Sathanas / Nominon / Quinta Essentia
October 26: Trail Of Tears / Asema Daeva

Coming soon... Master, HC3?

Just Saw BENEDICTUM at POWERFEST, they were very cool, good job! Oh wait, you said BENEDICTION is this the same band and perhaps a typo?

Just Saw BENEDICTUM at POWERFEST, they were very cool, good job! Oh wait, you said BENEDICTION is this the same band and perhaps a typo?

No.. it is Benediction... the UK death metalers. I do though love Benedictum. Hope to see you at the Sacred Steel and Persuader and Warmachine show on Sept.23

Oh horse-feathers! It's not difficult to do what I do, you just have to have a love for metal and not worry too much about losing money! :lol:

If you want to start promoting shows down there on your end, shoot me a private message and I'll help you in any way that I can. I doubt your market is being serviced very well, so I'm sure many people would appreciate being able to see shows without having to drive to the coast.

Good luck and stay metal! :headbang:

Thanks for the offer of help. I will no doubt be calling on you. :headbang:

Congrats Swordlord....living in Cali, I get to see these shows as well (except AF for some reason) but if I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd be there to support ya!
Cheers,
Drew ~