Power Quest and MSG

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
We are pleased to announce that we will be back on the road in December, playing 4 dates with MSG!

DEC 16 2009 Manchester Academy
DEC 17 2009 Sheffield Academy
DEC 18 2009 JB's Dudley
DEC 20 2009 Bristol Academy

PQ are going to be opening up proceedings each night so if you are coming along to see us...make sure you get there early or you might miss it!

DEC 19 2009 Kidderminster Taphouse (with Sorcerer's Spell) Free entry to this special Christmas show

:headbang:

It's only a small hop over the sea and, as Pete can tell you, the Boerderij in Zoetermeer is a very nice venue to play at :) Though I wouldn't mind having you guys a bit closer to home in Amsterdam or P3 in Purmerend either :p Can't wait!

Good to see these shows confirmed, though I am not sure I can make any of them. A combination of possible exams and the fact my train home is booked for 19th December now would make things difficult. We'll see how it goes!

According various sites, the Bristol gig is at the Academy 2 which is a small room (350 capacity) above the main Academy. Makes the £22 ticket fee very expensive, so might have to give it a miss even though I live relatively close. Would loved to have gone to give support to PQ, but other than a couple of UFO songs, haven't heard anything by the MSG

Anyone wanting to check out Michael Schenker for the first time, I suggest you get the first 2 MSG albums (imaginatively titled The Michael Schenker Group + M.S.G). Scorpians - Lovedrive, UFO - Phenomenon/Lights Out
:headbang: