POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

Savage :p

Looseunit, have you any idea where I'd be able to buy tickets for the Paris show? I can't seem to find a French ticketmaster

I really can't believe that I'm going to see Angra and PQ live!!!

I've decided on wearing my PQ Neverworld t-shirt for the gig in Paris, to give the guys some support away from home! I'll be up the front singing along too!

Your post made go check out flights. £195 for a return ticket to Paris from my neck of the woods. Hmm...need to hope for this to happen a bit closer. Or a London gig would have been nicer. :headbang:

Your post made go check out flights. £195 for a return ticket to Paris from my neck of the woods. Hmm...need to hope for this to happen a bit closer. Or a London gig would have been nicer. :headbang:

My flights work out at around 180 euros return, I'm gonna head over to Paris for a few days..

A few of my mates are considering it as well, so we can have a PQ forum meetup in Paris if things work out!

Cheers for the link Tonberry :)

My flights work out at around 180 euros return, I'm gonna head over to Paris for a few days..

A few of my mates are considering it as well, so we can have a PQ forum meetup in Paris if things work out!

Cheers for the link Tonberry :)

That would have been great. Need to see what happens. I'm going to PPUK just a month later, so i have my doubts. But with that line up, it would have been sooo great.:D

That would have been great. Need to see what happens. I'm going to PPUK just a month later, so i have my doubts. But with that line up, it would have been sooo great.:D

I submit that this is better than ProgPower. Hell I'm only band I'm really excited about there is Kamelot. This is 3 awesome bands.

We totally need to have a forum meet, with much drinking and terrorising the french!

I submit that this is better than ProgPower. Hell I'm only band I'm really excited about there is Kamelot. This is 3 awesome bands.

We totally need to have a forum meet, with much drinking and terrorising the french!

Have to admit i'm very much into Cloudcape, Communic and Scar Symmetry besides kamelot so i consider these events to be quite even.

@Tonberry: flying to London will be approx the same fare as to Paris for me.

I saw Firewind in Oslo two weeks ago with Dragonforce. The did a really great performance. In my eyes they over shadowed Dragonforce.

Took a few pics.

Petros

Gus G.

Bob

Rockin'

Me....and Bob

Hey..I'm a bit late on the thread for once! lol!

Thanks for the words of support and encouragement guys....I've said it before, but I'll say it again....YOU RULE!!!!!!

And no...it's not another "Rocking Metal Anthems" moment.....hehehe!