POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

wear a pinny and rubber gloves to the Paris show and I'll definately come! :lol: :D

How about you wear the same, and then we can both be happy :lol:

even take the train to lyon the next day !!!!!

I'm flying back to Ireland on the Saturday evening :(

Any idea what hotel you guys are gonna stay in in Paris? I hav'nt booked one yet, and we should really have the meet-up in the team hotel as such :headbang:

I was looking for another excuse to get over to europe for a gig.

good luck that this is announced just as i've started working :)

awww you're all a bunch of women really arnt you! :yuk: :D

yeah im definately in for a party in paris, just need to convince someone to come with me, i dont like traveling on my own..

Pah I trip allllllllllllllll the way to Paris is totally out of my student price range

I'm just sitting and anxiously waiting for the UK dates.

A massive PQ forum tour of all the PQ UK dates would be so much better than a one off in Frenchland. ROAD TRIP!! :headbang:

Pah I trip allllllllllllllll the way to Paris is totally out of my student price range

I'm just sitting and anxiously waiting for the UK dates.

A massive PQ forum tour of all the PQ UK dates would be so much better than a one off in Frenchland. ROAD TRIP!! :headbang:

Screw that. I might just blow my loan on a EURO-road trip. All dates, all countries, all the time!

The Paris date is gonna be quite an event by the looks of it! Man, it's so cool that you guys are coming over or even thinking about it!

Well my flights are booked up Steve! I'm heading over on the 21st and coming home on the 24th, and taking in the sights, plus the greatest gig in the history of ever!!!!

Ye better play Children of the Dream :worship:

Well my flights are booked up Steve! I'm heading over on the 21st and coming home on the 24th, and taking in the sights, plus the greatest gig in the history of ever!!!!

Ye better play Children of the Dream :worship:

Awesome! and..hehe...I was wondering when we were going to get set related questions...lol! We don't have too long to play though

Awesome! and..hehe...I was wondering when we were going to get set related questions...lol! We don't have too long to play though

Yeah that's unfortunate :( I'd prefer if you were on after Firewind, but I'm not much into Firewind..

Well you should play Children of the Dream for me lol, seeing as I am travelliing ;)

Will you be playing new material?