POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

Oh my god this is amazing... but these muuussttt be a UK date oh please oh please!!

And if so do GLASGOW!!! I'm fed up of goign to London... hate that city lol :) I'd rather go to France....

actually... yes if there is no Glasgow gig I shall be off to France!!! woooo......

Everyone should come to Paris! I can just picture a bunch of PQ fans strolling down the champs elysee :p

In fact last time I walked down the champs Elysee I was wearing my neverworld t-shirt, and I bough Kiko Loureiro's solo album in Virgin..

Man this is a dream come true!!! I can't believe I'm going to get to see Angra and PQ in one of my favourite citys!!!!!

Everyone should come to Paris! I can just picture a bunch of PQ fans strolling down the champs elysee :p

In fact last time I walked down the champs Elysee I was wearing my neverworld t-shirt, and I bough Kiko Loureiro's solo album in Virgin..

Man this is a dream come true!!! I can't believe I'm going to get to see Angra and PQ in one of my favourite citys!!!!!

aaah see i LOVE paris, but if i were to go it would be to reims where my friend lives.. im not made of money!

i want to see firewind NOW :cry: *ahem* and power quest too :p <3

This is one of the best things that could happen! Congratulations to the PQ guys and to everyone who'll get the chance to see em live in France. PQ + Angra = swellness galore.

Damn, why am I not French?

a power quest forum meet up on a friday night in paris would rule

yeah come on guys book it up, take the time off, well make sure its worth it !!!!

even take the train to lyon the next day !!!!!

rock on europe !!! show the french how to mosh out to true power metal from the UK !!!!

:headbang:

a power quest forum meet up on a friday night in paris would rule

yeah come on guys book it up, take the time off, well make sure its worth it !!!!

even take the train to lyon the next day !!!!!

rock on europe !!! show the french how to mosh out to true power metal from the UK !!!!

:headbang:

My flights are booked Steve! I'm just waiting for tickets to go onsale and I need to find a decent hotel :kickass:

im already going to paris for HammerFall on the 6th Feb...dont...tempt....me.......

Come on!!!!!!!!!

:cry: i cant afford it twice...what do i do what do i do??!!??!??! :cry:

Well..

Hammerfall will be touring again.. and again.. and again..

This is possibly the greatest lineup for a tour EVER.. You should see it as what it is, a once in a lifetime oppertunity to see three of the greatest bands in the world, in the greatest city in the world, on the same day :headbang:

No no, you're not meant to feel bad!

You should be happy :)

Your friend will understand, seeing as this the greatest line-up.. ever!!!!

I can't belive I'm going to see Angra and PQ!!

IN PARIS

It's costing a shitload though, it better be good :lol: