POWER QUEST TOUR with ANGRA and FIREWIND 2007

Dream come true indeed dude! Can't wait!!!

Well it's something like that for me as well man, seeing two of my favourite bands in the one night is gonna be amazing!!!

So what songs do people wanna see from Angra?

I'd love to see Running Alone, my favourite Angra song by far :D

Which album is the best?

OMG you SO can't ask me that i <3 them all :oops:

Im going to be a total woman and dodge answering your question by offering up some top songs...I do favour Burning Earth purely cause it has 'Steal Them Blind' on which is a bit fookin awesome...my all time fave song 'Warrior' is on Between Heaven and Hell..OOOH and check out 'Ready To Strike' on their new album Allegiance!!

also 'Breaking The Silence', 'I Will Fight Alone', 'You Have Survived', 'Brothers Keeper', 'I Am The Anger', 'Immortal Lives Young', 'Tyranny' and 'Kill To Live'!

^^ Thatd be my pick of all the albums... :D

OH. MY. GOD. DID SOMEONE SAY PARTAY??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!!?

Steves, you have to get a UK date in!! You're making me more and more anxious every time another European date gets announced, leaving less space for more possible UK ones! Just one will do!! If need be tell Felipe he absoultely promised me a UK date very soon last time they played...almost 2 years ago!!

And did someone say Firewind recommendations?! 'Forged by Fire' is my personal fave...it features such classics as Tyranny and Beware the Beast. Awesome songs.

UK DATES!! UK DATES!! UK DATES!! That shall be all.

OMG you SO can't ask me that i <3 them all :oops:

Im going to be a total woman and dodge answering your question by offering up some top songs...I do favour Burning Earth purely cause it has 'Steal Them Blind' on which is a bit fookin awesome...my all time fave song 'Warrior' is on Between Heaven and Hell..OOOH and check out 'Ready To Strike' on their new album Allegiance!!

also 'Breaking The Silence', 'I Will Fight Alone', 'You Have Survived', 'Brothers Keeper', 'I Am The Anger', 'Immortal Lives Young', 'Tyranny' and 'Kill To Live'!

^^ Thatd be my pick of all the albums... :D

OH. MY. GOD. DID SOMEONE SAY PARTAY??!??!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!!?

FANGIRL ALERT :yuk:

Oh and YES SOME UK DATES PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE! Though am I incredibley impressed you guys have scored such a vast and grand tour! Well done guys :) Feel the pride! The Quest must go on! :headbang:

I downloaded the tracks on Firewinds myspace last night and I'm afraid they did'nt do anything for me :(

I'm not a fan of their singer at all at all

I downloaded the tracks on Firewinds myspace last night and I'm afraid they did'nt do anything for me :(

I'm not a fan of their singer at all at all

Tyranny, I Am The Anger, Kill To Live, Beware The Beast, Brother's Keeper and Warrior are the best Firewind songs.

i saw firewind yesterday <3 :D they were a bit good. now im WELL excited about seeing them...and power quest....AND angra...im gonna be all partied out for weeks after!!! :D

Just saw the new dates in Italy and Portugal, congrats!

And while looking through the profiles, it looks like somebody's dream is coming true :p

"Future Plans: To tour Europe"