POWERFEST Rollcall

Not looking good for me.
Long story. Many of you who I speak with offline know some of the things I have been going through this past month.

Most recently (as in this morning), test results show my mother in law has cancer. (This comes after my wife losing her grandmother a couple weeks back, and my father having triple bypass surgery).

Sorry to be a downer.....

Anyhow, I have a ticket for tomorrow (Friday) night.
If anyone needs one, I might have it for sale (as realistically I doubt I will be using it).

Wow dude sorry to hear that man. Hope everything goes well, well have a drink for you.

Not looking good for me.
Long story. Many of you who I speak with offline know some of the things I have been going through this past month.

Most recently (as in this morning), test results show my mother in law has cancer. (This comes after my wife losing her grandmother a couple weeks back, and my father having triple bypass surgery).

If anyone needs one, I might have it for sale (as realistically I doubt I will be using it).

Sorry to hear that dude!
We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Thanks guys...
Much appreciated.

Have a blast.
Sounds like TURISAS is kicking SERIOUS amounts of ass on the Pagan Fest tour.

IE will be epic, no doubT!

I'll be there all three nights - and plan to leave later this afternoon to catch all the bands tonight ... as long as my daughter doesn't get sent home sick today! We already had a close call this morning!

Jason, sorry to hear about your news, as Jose said we'll raise one for you and send positive vibes.

Ken

I'm only going to fridays show. I wish i would be able to go on saturday but have other shit i got to do. This will be my first time seeing IE. I'm very excited.

Not looking good for me.

Sorry to hear about that, Jason ... I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. Family first .... metal second.

Britt

Not looking good for me.

Sorry to hear about this bro :(

I'll be there.....I'll have the jersey on and maybe my red pants so I'll be easy to spot.....not that I'm hard to spot on a normal basis..