Powerslave 85'

shadow walker

Sep 11, 2003
pennsylvania
Visit site
Who Was There? Gotdammit Im In The 5th Row Right! Dis Girl Standing Next To Me Takes Her Bra Off And Asks Me If She Could Get On My Shoulders, Im Like 14 Years Old So Im Like Aahh Yes! So Shes On My Shoulders And She Throws Her Bra, Bruce Catch's Her Bra And Asks "do You Have Three Sets Of Tits Or Just The One!"
I Never Forgot That! Mummy Eddie, 2 Minutes To Midnight Just Ripped And The Aces High Opening Is The Best Entrance Music Ever!
Who Feels Me?

shadow walker said:
Who Was There? Gotdammit Im In The 5th Row Right! Dis Girl Standing Next To Me Takes Her Bra Off And Asks Me If She Could Get On My Shoulders, Im Like 14 Years Old So Im Like Aahh Yes!

You should have told her that she could get on your shoulders but you have to turn around since you're facing the wrong way.

I remember that tour. It was my first show and the last show of that tour (5 July, 1985, Irvine Meadows Amphitheater).

I saw Maiden in Cleveland, Ohio on the World Slavery Tour; it was truly awesome! Powerslave is my all-time favorite album. I'm glad I still have my Live after Death video to remind me of the experience. Heh, Twisted Sister opened for them.

I got to see Maiden open for Judas Priest on the Beast in the Road Tour in 1982 also. Doh, I am (carbine) dating myself again!

smylex said:
You should have told her that she could get on your shoulders but you have to turn around since you're facing the wrong way. YOU READ MY MIND AHH?

I remember that tour. It was my first show and the last show of that tour (5 July, 1985, Irvine Meadows Amphitheater).