Poll

• Piece of Mind

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Powerslave

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Dazed is a faggot

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Leaving aside the ridiculous notion that the first couple of albums can come anywhere near the quality of Powerslave / Piece of Mind, you clearly mark Powerslave above Piece of mind in terms of quality.

This is scientifically proven to be wrong. Piece of mind has no filler tracks.

Powerslave has only eight tracks.
Of which, the following, it would be charitable to suggest, are less than essential:-

Losfer Words (big 'orra)
Flash Of The Blade
The Duellists
Back In The Village

Mind you, with Live After Death, you get the best of both albums plus their previous albums, as well as the best live album ever created to boot.

Yup, this pretty much sums it up, so I went with the third alternative...

EDIT: The song, "Powerslave" is one of the best songs ever made, though.

I don't dispute that, Crimson. I am very fond of Powerslave, but tbh I believe that Piece of Mind has more killer tunes per vinyll inch.

Oh shut the fuck up, I don't give a shit about your thoughts on Iron Maiden.

ROFLMAO!!! That was hilarious, Carcassian's follow up defense comment was weak also in comparison to that!!

I haven't listened to Piece Of Mind or Killers yet so I can't vote on this poll but from what I have heard...

Somewhere In Time > Seventh Son > A Matter Of > Powerslave >Number Of The Beast > Brave New World > Iron Maiden > Dance Of Death

I love you Dazed so there's no way I could vote for you bein a faggot :p

'Piece of Mind' wins by a slight margin of having 6 truly great songs as opposed to 'Powerslave' having only 5 great songs. The rest being only mediocre.

Oddly enough, the only 2 Maiden shirts I have are a 'Powerslave' and 'Piece of Mind' shirt, so I have to make this same decision every day I decide to wear an Iron Maiden shirt.

Out of the two, Powerslave, but Somewhere In Time and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son are my favorite Maiden albums.

Number of the Beast (first maiden i heard so im biased)>>>> Piece of Mind >>> Powerslave >>> Somewhere in Time >>> Seventh Son .... Honorable mention of course: Live After Death because it has a bit of everything pre Somewhere in Time and done better live then on record...

ROFLMAO!!! That was hilarious, Carcassian's follow up defense comment was weak also in comparison to that!!

I haven't listened to Piece Of Mind or Killers yet so I can't vote on this poll but from what I have heard...

Somewhere In Time > Seventh Son > A Matter Of > Powerslave >Number Of The Beast > Brave New World > Iron Maiden > Dance Of Death

I love you Dazed so there's no way I could vote for you bein a faggot :p

It's Blackadder quote you fucking cretin.

Well when I use to be a huge Iron Maiden fan I preferred "Piece Of Mind" to "Powerslave" so I guess I'll go with that.