powertab

I've been working on a Deliverance power tab. It's pretty much finished cept for the guitar solos and i'm gonna chuck out the bass because i just can't hear bass guitars properly to save my life.
It might make it up onto the site one day if i can be bothered wasting my time trying to figure out them solos properly. I could use the DVD doco where Peter plays the first one, but the second one is harder to figure out.
Ah well, yeah Powertab rocks. Tabit smells funny.

Yeah, tabit's great, you can't even do triplets! It is entertaining and it's good for making fast midi drums, but that's about it. PFF. Also, of course the When tab's awesome, I made it. ;D

I don't know tabit..but I like the power tabs.

I like the fact that it has the REAL music notated above the tab below. As it should be. I"m a music reader 1st and a tablature reader 2nd.

sands of the seas said:
I've been working on a Deliverance power tab. It's pretty much finished cept for the guitar solos and i'm gonna chuck out the bass because i just can't hear bass guitars properly to save my life.
It might make it up onto the site one day if i can be bothered wasting my time trying to figure out them solos properly. I could use the DVD doco where Peter plays the first one, but the second one is harder to figure out.
Ah well, yeah Powertab rocks. Tabit smells funny.
HEY why don't you just send it to me?! :( (you are NEW_NOISE correct?)

sands of the seas said:
ummm.... who's NEW_NOISE?
A GUY FROM AUSTRALIA THAT USES POWERTAB AND IS CURRENTLY (OR WAS) TABBING THE OPETH SONG DELIVERANCE. Then he got stuck on the first solo cause he couldn't make it sound right. Are you sure you're not him? :confused:

ggggggu said:
I love wankerness. I love tabs that include bass. I love Orchid.

I also love the feeling of punching a man in the head while I fuck his ass so their bung tightens. This is known as a "Donkey punch," and is especially effective on teenage boys that you may meet at Opeth shows. :headbang:

I found a lot of good metal tabs (including opeth) at www.deathwarp.com

Powertabs and regular .txt tabs as well

I'm a powertab user myself... I can't be bothered to register for tabit hehe
And coming from a piano background, seeing the actual music notation is nice (since some powertabs actually include the piano/keyboard score)