PP Exclusive Seventh Wonder Shirts

So much want and desire, I think I'll just take the ProgPower exclusive one to satisfy my inner collector.

The one from last time is pretty much my most worn band shirt. Certainly will pick this one up too

Although seems despite being labeled a PP pickup it's forcing a $5 USPS charge... :(

The one from last time is pretty much my most worn band shirt. Certainly will pick this one up too

Although seems despite being labeled a PP pickup it's forcing a $5 USPS charge... :(

Put progpowerpickup in the promo code slot as well and it will take off the shipping.

I ordered 2 PP exclusive shirts for the wife and I. We will probably pick up a few other SW shirts at the fest too.

There's also a Divided Multitude ProgPower exclusive jersey shirt. I'll be ordering 2 of those also!

http://merchbooth.net/divided-multitude-jersey-tee/

Ordered.. *sigh*.. my wife feeds my shirt addiction.. We're already down $150 in preorders and we're still a month out from the festival. :p

Where in the vendor room? I am about to preorder, but dont want to get there and nobody knows where to pick it up.