Seveth Wonder at ProgPower?

For me Mercy Falls is much better over all. I still can't stop listening to it. Tommy is one of the best "vocalists" in Prog Metal!! It was great to hear them progress so well. Each album gets better, hopefully they continue that trend :headbang:

They are definitely THE band I would die to see at PPUSA :kickass: :kickass:

For me Mercy Falls is much better over all. I still can't stop listening to it. Tommy is one of the best "vocalists" in Prog Metal!! It was great to hear them progress so well. Each album gets better, hopefully they continue that trend :headbang:

They are definitely THE band I would die to see at PPUSA :kickass: :kickass:

Seconded. They must come to this festival.

Gawd I love this disc. Cheesy spoken parts or not, in it's entirety this disc is unbeatable for me.

I too would like to jump in on this as well. I have only recently been introduced to the band but I love all three albums, and Mercy Falls is just amazing. Seventh Wonder are a great band for ProgPower and strongly influence me to make the trip.

It's been a while since my last post in this thread. Since then, I've picked up Mercy Falls. While WITW is still my favorite of the two, I cannot get enough of the vocals - simply incredible voice and style. Favorite song (right now) is Star of David from WITW. Would flip to see these guys at PP - so much talent!

Well, I guess I might as well join in as well. Seventh Wonder hooked me with "Become" and have not let me down since. "Mercy Falls" was my co-pick (along with the Shadrane cd) for best album of 2008. Now, if only Forgotten Suns, Mind's Eye and Shadrane/Lalu could be added to the bill!:headbang:

Good morning!

In the booklet it says that the "acting" was done by Hanna Kayser and Brian White, now I'm no University professor in Swedish but those names sure sound English to me... What parts bother you?

My only regret is that the doctor sounds stiffer than a rod and basically sucks as an actor, but I can't see what's wrong with his pronounciation, am I right?

'Mercy Falls' is absolutely astonishing. Every single track on this album is pure gold. The melodies, vocals and musicianship are just stellar.

I really do believe this could be the best album ever made.

'Mercy Falls' is absolutely astonishing. Every single track on this album is pure gold. The melodies, vocals and musicianship are just stellar.

I really do believe this could be the best album ever made.

Maybe not THE best but it's pretty high up the ladder :)

I hate to go back on what I said in October (and in post 2)... but Ive gotten sick of these guys. Everything about them is "too" perfect... prog by the numbers. I was quite taken by them in the beginning... but Im just sick of them now. I give them all the props I can for their musical talent, but Im over them.