PP USA XII Audience: Hear tracks from Iced Earth's "Dystopia!"

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
ie-dystopia.jpg

Iced Earth, in conjunction with Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles, has graciously given the ProgPower USA audience the opportunity to be amongst the first to hear tracks from their upcoming disc, "Dystopia."

New tracks will be played over the PA immediatley prior to Sanctuary's headline set on Friday, Sept 16th.

I'd like to extend my personal appreciation to both Jon Schaffer of Iced Earth and Mark Gromen of BW & BK.

This is indeed a pretty cool thing... Out of curiosity, can you share how this came about? Did you approach Jon & Co., or did they come to you with the opportunity?

hope it's sufficiently cranked up in the hallways so I can listen to it while waiting to meet Mob Rules!

Awesome! This is really good for me, as I am thinking that the new IE would require some form of test drive before I took the plunge. I have faith in Jon, but not always faith in his vocalists (Barlow fanboy). Hopefully this is all I think it can be.

cool, not so sure of the band now that Barlow has left again so good way to hear this....