PPUSA XX Headliners?

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
I like to speculate about these things, and I know I've probably got a snowball's chance in hell of actually guessing who Glenn is going to have as one of the PPUSA XX headliners. However, I'm going to make a crazy guess here. Maybe its half guess and half wish, and I've got no idea where guesses and wishes begin and end because they're so intertwined like lovers. However, driving home this afternoon I had Hall of the Mountain King playing, and it dawned on me how cool it would be to have Savatage headline during PPUSA XX. 20 years is a milestone, and that's who I'm thinking Glenn will want up there on stage.

So that's my pick - Savatage with The Mountain King - PPUSA XX Saturday night headliner - playing the greatest metal known to mankind. What do you say guys? Am I just dreaming, or could it be??

thanks boss. Didn;t know if you would make 20 a huge deal, but saving to 25 I can understand

I'll play as well. I'd rather do a full roster of who I'd like to see for next year.

Wednesday:
Ascendia
Ne Obliviscaris
Skyharbor
Headliner: Amorphis (Special 10th anniversary Skyforger set)

Thursday:
Windrose
Need
Leprous
Headliner: Seventh Wonder (fans pick the setlist)

Friday:
Beast in Black
Mind Key
Innerwish
Poets of the Fall (oddball/U.S. debut)
Conception reunion 2
Headliner: Powerwolf

Saturday: Wardrum
Sunburst
Caligula's Horse
The Dark Element
Threshold
Headliner: Kamelot (with special guest Roy Khan)

I'll play as well. I'd rather do a full roster of who I'd like to see for next year.

Wednesday:
Ascendia
Ne Obliviscaris
Skyharbor
Headliner: Amorphis (Special 10th anniversary Skyforger set)

Thursday:
Windrose
Need
Leprous
Headliner: Seventh Wonder (fans pick the setlist)

Friday:
Beast in Black
Mind Key
Innerwish
Poets of the Fall (oddball/U.S. debut)
Conception reunion 2
Headliner: Powerwolf

Saturday: Wardrum
Sunburst
Caligula's Horse
The Dark Element
Threshold
Headliner: Kamelot (with special guest Roy Khan)

I would go to all 4 days with a line up like that. I'm holding off on 2019 vacations til I hear what the line up is and know if I need to plan & budget for 6 days or 3.

It sounds like Glenn is going old-school next year in terms of bringing in bands that fit the traditional theme of prog or power metal, as well as bands that haven't played the US before (or have rarely played the US). With that being said, I predict Powerwolf as a headliner, and perhaps the return of Threshold to headline the other night.

Nonetheless, it will be fun to see the video reveal, which has become one of the highlights of the weekend.

Constructing a lineup for 3-4:

Friday:
Battle Beast
Millennial Reign
Thank You Scientist
InnerWish
TesseracT
Accept

Saturday:
Lovebites
Vandroya
Galactic Cowboys