PQ - the final stand

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Throwing this out there to you guys for thoughts....

I'm currently looking at the various options for a couple of club shows and I'm thinking mid to late May at the moment. How does that sit with everyone?

I don't intend doing a full UK tour.....it would be quite depressing to go out on a string of dates where maybe only 30-40 people attended. Hence the idea of a London show and a midlands/yorkshire date.

Following them......a final hurrah a couple of months later with a load of suprises thrown in for good measure.

There has been quite a lot of requests coming in for European dates but the reality here, similar to why we decided not to do the tour with FC in May, is that we won't break even. I'm not looking to make money from any of these farewell shows......just want to ensure none is lost.

Name the place and time Steve. I'll be there. It would be really, really ace if AS MANY AS POSSIBLE from the forum could go too. When would be a better time for a meet-up?

I'm basically all but guaranteed to be able to make a Midlands/Yorkshire Date. In particular, Sheffield or Derby would well suit me!

As for a London date, I would certainly consider attending this too.

I think May time is a good call. The weather will be better (or at least you would think so!) but it wouldn't be too close to Festivals starting I don't think.

Wakefield, Sheffield, Leeds ... any Yorkshire / Midlands area just name it and we'll try our hardest to be there :)

If you could make it a Friday or Saturday night then even better as there's more chance of us being able to make it in time.

Arrgh, someone needs to get something signed by all the members of PQ and send it to me after one of these shows :lol:

As much as I would LOVE that, I am unfortunately in a financial rut and can barely afford things for myself at the moment! :erk: