The Future: PQ, Steve, etc

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
I may be wrong and everyone's already seen and I may be jumping the gun if Steve wanted to make his own post - but there's an interview with the lads here which casts a fair amount of light on the future of everyone. I thought I'd give a highlight to some of that here in case people overlooked it:

Another Power Quest album?

SW: I think technically we actually owe them (Napalm) one more album. This may mean at some point we may have to do a new album possibly. This could be a greatest hits. The interesting thing there is Napalm own two albums and I own the first three, so we would have to do some negotiation to make it work.

It’s like anything in life, you make decisions and hang up your hat, but you get to forty years of age as I am and you know full well things change. In two years time we may think let’s do another one. For now I think we need a break.

What will Steve do post-PQ?

SW: I am currently doing an album with another band and I am merely the keyboard player. I am not allowed to tell anyone upon pain of death. A couple of months down the line it will become more apparent.

And we all know the plans after Bloodstock: Rich joined Raven Lord, Andy joined I AM I and the rest of the lads are taking a break for a bit.

Thanks for the thread Dom, was just thinking about this today. I miss Power Quest... going to give some tunes a listen now. Re: one more album, I would love even a greatest hits album, as unnecessary as they may be these days, but I'd buy that without hesitation.

Love seeing Rich and Andy in their new bands; so happy for them and interested in what they do. I wonder what Gav, Paul, and Colin will do next.

Paul will be taking some time out for a year or two to spend more time with his young daughter but I've no doubt he will be back in some shape or form in the future.

In the meantime I will be endeavouring to keep the PQ site and forum active with a view to delivering something for you guys around Christmas time by way of an ultra thank you for all your support!

I don't know if i would buy a greatest hits but if there is anyway the whole entire discography could be put into a whole package with some extra stuff for maybe $100 I would blow my paycheck on that immediately. As for the quest, thanks for what you have done and us fans will keep it alive for as long as we are.

In the meantime I will be endeavouring to keep the PQ site and forum active with a view to delivering something for you guys around Christmas time by way of an ultra thank you for all your support!

Is it time for our Christmas present yet Steve? :D

Ah yes....sadly due to everyone's commitments this autumn I haven't been able to pull this together in time for the festive period I'm afraid guys. I hope you will accept my apologies on this one.

Right now buys with plans for Eden's Curse during 2014 but I'm already starting to lay plans for 2015 and even 2016 as well........assuming I make it that far lol!

Ah yes....sadly due to everyone's commitments this autumn I haven't been able to pull this together in time for the festive period I'm afraid guys. I hope you will accept my apologies on this one.

Right now buys with plans for Eden's Curse during 2014 but I'm already starting to lay plans for 2015 and even 2016 as well........assuming I make it that far lol!
Its all good Steve, we love you