practise...practise

cool links.
I have been playing for over 15 years now, but I havent seriously practiced in about 5 years. on my short list of Lifes Biggests Regrets, neglecting my instrument is up there near the top.
before working and poontang and booze and all that shit became my prioroties I would sit in my basement and shred all day and all night. now, I religiously devote 2 hours a day to writing and learning how to play my own convoluted and confusing songs, but I am constantly frustrated because I have probably forgotten more technique and theory than many people will ever know.
all I can say is practice your brains out while you still can, so you have something upstairs when you cant anymore.

you know what pisses me off about nu-metal and the puke-rap-rock shit the most? its not that these shitheads are playing the most BASIC dropD beginners riffs and making millions...but its because while they are doing it they are making faces like its HARD TO PLAY!!!!
come on homies....its a ONE FINGER CHORD, you should be able to rap and dance a little jig and look tough and lip synch all at the same time...