(pre) HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE - UNHOLY CADAVER

Evil_Legend

Mar 24, 2005
UNHOLY CADAVER - S/T (OUT NOW)

2440982.jpg

Shadow Kingdom Records is pleased and proud to present this amazing piece of metal history. Hammers Of Misfortune is a band who we’re all pretty familiar with now and if you’re not familiar with them, then you probably will be soon because they just signed over their back catalog to Metal Blade Records. Unholy Cadaver is basically pre-Hammers Of Misfortune. Anyone who was fortunate enough to hear the 3 song Unholy Cadaver demo is in for a treat because this release contains all of their material, a lot of which has never been leaked until now. The music is very unique Epic / Traditional Heavy Metal with Black Metal influences. They’re a one of a kind band and if you’ve heard Hammers Of Misfortune – The Bastard album, these songs are very much like that album and arguably better. The release has an entire history of the band, band photos, lyrics, and also this is a very unique release because this is a Double LP with a CD inside. The vinyl and CD have been individually mastered so (just to be clear) the music on the vinyl has been indeed mastered for vinyl and the CD inside was mastered for CD.

Side A
1. Intro
2. On This Final Night
3. Fuck the Galactic Police
4. Skeletal Hands

Side B
5. The Waif With Sunken Eyes
6. Unsheathe The Sword Of Blasphemy
7. Speed Demon

Side C
8. Hammers of Misfortune

Side D
9. Kloven Septum

Double LP + CD inside the jacket

http://shadowkingdomrecords.com/store.php

Hey Tim, I just looked on your website to see that your contact info has been taken down to avoid spam. I was just wondering if you're getting copies of 40 Watt Sun's The Inside Room, and if so, whether you'd hold onto a copy of Unholy Cadaver for me until you get those in. Please let me know. I'll send this to you as a PM just in case.

Thanks in advance!

40 WATT SUN instock now.

I don't know what to do about the myspace link, just google UNHOLY CADAVER music and you should get a sample. Just like HAMMERS - The Bastard (imo).

I have been checking for an email with the payment info. It was not there yesterday, as for today I've just got home from work.

Edit: I've just checked again and I haven't recieved payment details for the order I placed on the 2nd of April.

Tim, just to clarify, my name is Matthew Giovannetti, did you not get my order from your webstore?

I have been checking for an email with the payment info. It was not there yesterday, as for today I've just got home from work.

Edit: I've just checked again and I haven't recieved payment details for the order I placed on the 2nd of April.

Tim, just to clarify, my name is Matthew Giovannetti, did you not get my order from your webstore?

Check your spam box, I know I emailed you (twice, I checked).

I've had gmail since 2004, I use it for most if not all of my online purchases, while I use hotmail for friends/etc who knew the hotmail address before gmail came about.

Payment sent. I'd still like to know where all those emails went, Tim :lol: